QuickBooks is the foremost choice of any business owner when it comes to accounting. It has become the preferred software because of its advance features. However, technical snags are common. .Net Framework is amongst one of the essential Microsoft components that QuickBooks requires for its operations. You may encounter QuickBooks Error 1935 while installing Microsoft .Net or QuickBooks on Windows. You must know that, Error 1935 is a Windows error that not only affects QuickBooks. The error usually appears if there is an issue with your .Net Framework installation. Here, we have discussed the causes and symptoms of the error 1935 along with the methods that can help you to get rid of it. Therefore, feast your eyes and follow the instructions!
Are you annoyed with the repeated occurrence of QB Error 1935? Don’t worry! Get in Touch with our Support Team! Call our Customer Helpline Number +1(855)-738-0359 for Immediate Assistance.
Description: QuickBooks Error 1935
You may come across any of the below-mentioned error messages installing the QuickBooks Desktop or Microsoft .Net Framework on Windows:
- Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly.
- Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework.
The error 1935 may strike up when the required .Net Framework file is not available to QuickBooks Installer. Thus, you won’t be able to complete the QuickBooks Desktop installation process. You can follow the troubleshooting methods mentioned in this blog to resolve QB Installer, error 1935.
What Are The Symptoms Of QuickBooks Install Error 1935?
Take a glance on the below-listed points to know the symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935:
- At the occurrence of the error, the Computer freezes and stops responding while opening the company file.
- An error message pops up on your screen, that reads “QuickBooks has faced a problem and has to shut down.”
- The system crashes every time you run a specific program.
- The error code “1935” displays on your computer screen.
- Windows run sluggishly and respond slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- When the error appears, it crashes an active program.
These were some indications that can help you know that your QuickBooks has particular issues that you need to eliminate instantly.
What Are The Causes Of Error 1935 In QuickBooks?
There are many possible reasons due to which you may encounter QB Error 1935. We have listed the major ones for you. Let’s have a glimpse!
- QuickBooks Error 1935 occurs due to damaged Windows system files.
- Another reason that triggers the error is entries of corrupted system files.
- The corrupted system files can be the reason for missing and improperly linked information and the problems on the files used to make applications work correctly.
- It may take place due to an Adware/Spyware attack or abrupt system shut down during the computer recovery process against the virus.
- You might have deleted Windows System Files mistakenly and hence throws Error 1935 problem.
- The chances are high that you might have deleted some Apps from the operating device.
- Incomplete or partial installation of Hardware or Software may bring forth theerror issue.
Related Post: QuickBooks Rebuild Error 213
Which Troubleshooting Solutions Can You Follow To Fix QuickBooks Error 1935?
Several potential troubleshooting solutions are available, that can help you to eradicate Error 1935 in QB. We have discussed the most effective ones here. So, all you need to do is glance at the given resolution methods and follow them accordingly. Let’s have a look!
Troubleshooting Step 1: Activate the Selective Startup Mode on your Computer
- At first, you need to open Run command on your Window by simultaneously pressing the Ctrl + R keys on your keyboard.
- Now, type “msconfig” in the Run dialog box and click OK.
- Next, click on Selective Startup.
- Navigate to the General tab > Load System Services > Load Startup Items.
- Then, click on the Services Tab.
- Moving ahead, select the option Hide all Microsoft Services and then click on Disable all.
- After this, you need to click on the checkbox available at the left side of the “Hide all Microsoft Services” tab to clear the checkmark.
- Now, you have to check the list of services and make sure that the Windows Installer checkbox is marked. If not, press on the box to mark.
- Then, click, OK.
- Now, you need to restart your PC by clickingon “Restart in the System Configuration Window” option.
- Once your system restarts, you can now clean install, uninstall or reinstall of QuickBooks.
- Now, press Ctrl + R keys together foropening the Run command.
- Then, type “msconfig” in the dialog box and press the Enter key.
- Next, select the options in the order described: Normal Startup> General tab> OK.
- In the end, in the System Configuration window, click Restart to restart your system.
Troubleshooting Step 2: Reinstall .NetFramework and Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostics Tool.
- At first, open the Run Window by pressing the Windows + R keys together.
- Now, type Control Panel in the search box and click OK.
- Next, click on the Uninstall button.
- Then, click on “Turn Windows Features ON or OFF.”
- After that, you need to ensure if the .NET Framework 4.5 is enabled.
- If not, then make it enable by clicking on the box.
- Now, click OK to close the Windows Feature window and reboot your system.
- If .NET Framework 4.5 is enabled, you need to repair the .Net framework by clearing the checkbox and rebooting the system.
- Next, re-enable the .Net Framework once you reboot the system.
- After that, you again need to reboot yourcomputer.
- Afterwards, simultaneously ensure if you enabled .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
- If not, checkmark the box to make it enable.
- Click OK and reboot your system to close the Windows Feature window.
- In case if you have already enabled .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, repair the .Net framework by clearing the box and rebooting the system.
- After that, re-enable the .Net Framework and then reboot again.
Have you performed the solutions as mentioned above? If yes, check whether QuickBooks Error 1935 resolves or not. If the same error code appears again, Don’t worry! You can jump tothe next troubleshooting guide.
Troubleshooting Step 3: Install Anti-Virus or Anti-Spyware Program
- In the first place, you need to restart your system.
- It will begin the installation process once more.
- If you have installed any anti-virus or anti-spyware program in your PC, instantly disable it for some time.
- Once the installation completes, enable theanti-virus software to protect your computerfrom viruses or malicious threats.
- However, you may install QuickBooks in Selective Startup mode.
Troubleshooting Step 4: Install Updates
To resolve Error 1935 in QuickBooks without much hassle, follow the steps listed below:
- Firstly, you have to click on the Start button.
- Then, you need to enter Update in the search box and click the Enter key.
- It will pop-up the Windows Update dialog box on the screen.
- At last, you have to click on the Install Updates option if any updates are available.
Troubleshooting Step 5: Enable The Antivirus Program
- To begin, you have to first, restart theoperating system that has QuickBooks Error 1935.
- Then, perform the installation process.
- During the installation process, disable the Anti-virus program.
- To proceed further, try to install the QuickBooks Desktop and .NET Framework.
- However, by now, you have successfully installed the QuickBooks Desktop and .NET Framework in your system, thus, you can enable the anti-virus program.
Does the Error 1935 persist? Check whether Microsoft .Net Framework needs repair or you may need to reinstall and start the installation process again.
Troubleshooting Step 6:
- In the beginning, you have to refresh the Microsoft .Net structure to its updated form.
- Now, navigate to the Net structure site.
- Further, you need to download Web Installer from that site.
- At last, follow the on-screen instructions displayed on your screen and hence,introduce .Net structure.
By doing this, the problem may annihilate. But if yet it is appearing, jump to the next fixation method.
Troubleshooting Step 7: Install Your QuickBooks Software
- In the first place, start your PC and log in to the system as a System Administrator.
- Next, connect your PC to the internet.
- Then, download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Further, you need to save this file on your desktop.
- Double-click on the QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe file.
- After that, you need to close all the open programs that are currently running in the background.
- Once the System diagnostic has completed, you must reboot your operating device.
- In the end, install your QuickBooks Software.
Looking For Expert’s Guidance!
We hope that the methods as mentioned above have helped you to fix QuickBooks Error 1935 without any trouble. If somehow, the error code occurs repeatedly while installing QuickBooks, then we recommend you to avail the Customer Service of QuickBooks Error Solutions by dialling our Toll-Free Number +1(855)-738-0359. Ourhighly experienced technical experts will put utmost efforts to provide a quick-fix solution at door-step. Hence, you must stay tuned with them despite wandering here and there. It will only waste your precious time!
Blog Post On Ez Postings